2/7/10

Feeling Old...

Today I feel old. Actually, I didn't feel old until FMG said HE felt old. Then I started feeling old.

We started the day with a list. Grocery store. Home Depot. Super Bowl.

I was looking forward to Home Depot all morning (feeling old part 1).

We bought a grill! Our Valentine's day present for each other (feeling old part 2).

One our way home with the new grill we saw a tree trimmer guy. I got excited (feeling old part 3).

We asked the tree trimmer guy if he had time to take out two dead pine trees in our side yard. They've been wobbling pretty bad lately. He had time - I was exstatic (feeling old part 4).

Buying a grill and getting two trees cut down out of my backyard = an awesome weekend (seriously feeling old).

On the way home from watching the Super Bowl we were talking about how great of a weeked it was. We laughed. It's official. We're not old... but we sure are growing up!

And if I DO have to be old someday, I'm sure glad its with someone who gets just as excited about cutting down trees and buying grills as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx