4/13/10

Bloom where you are planted!

I would love to have a big garden. Big. HUGE. A big, huge, bountiful, beautiful garden! Sad story because I don't have a spot for a garden - or a spot that can be used right.now.

But I do have pots. I have dirt. I have plants. I have a little spot by the pool that gets perfect sun for herbs. Herbs and THIS:

For everything that is good and beautiful  - I love this plant. Its pink and orange and made it through the winter in my half bath.  



Doesn't it just LOOK like summer!?

And Herbs. I love herbs! THanks to mom, who let me have all of her stacked-up-on-the-side-of-the-house pots I have transplanted the aero-garden herbs to pots and they join my two basil plants that are already going.


Marjoram, three basils, mint, oregano, savory and... and... something else green and yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx