10/10/10

Best Idea Ever!

I'm pretty much on board for throwing a party for just about any reason.

Christmas? done.

Valentine's Day? check.

Baby Shower? um, hello.

Finding out the gender of your baby? These people did it, so why the heck not!?

Best.Idea.Ever.

I'm totally, absolutely, no excuses, (justletmemakesureitsokwithFMGfirst), when the time has come, doing it.

Oh, yes. Yes. I. Am.

(Thank, CSF, for sharing it in the first place! xo!)

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with ya lady! I so want to have one of these. My first thought when reading it was, "I am totally doing this!". My second thought was, "Raba would totally love this, too!". FABULOUS idea!! Who doesn't love a good party; and with that kind of fun surprise at the end? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your attitude!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx