10/17/10

Dripping with Enthusiasm

Seriously. Not in a drama-queen-heavy-on-the-sarcasm way.

The most exciting thing that happened to me this weekend?

This:

We got a new faucet! And it's lovely, and beautiful, and fabulous.
But the very, very best part?

It
has
a
SPRAYER!

Didn't notice the old one was lacking in the sprayer department until we bought, closed on and started getting the house ready for move in. I can't tell you how much I took sprayers for granted. Have you ever tried rinsing the sink out without one? Or a giant stock pot? Or a punch bowl... or...

I know people have done it and it didn't kill me to live without it for a year.

Holy cow, how I've missed it.

But NO MORE!

We are now a house with a gorgeous new SPRAYER INCLUDED faucet.

(It sure is the little things, isn't it?)

(thanks for the install help, GWR!)

(And, no. Its not dripping.)

1 comment:

  1. I love the little house additions that make life better :) We had to install a garbage disposal THE DAY we moved in for that reason!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx