11/9/10

Baby Elephants and Wine

FMG recently had a RARE three day weekend so we ran off to Houston to see the newest elephant at the Houston Zoo, see GAR and CCT and visit MR and KK. It was wonderful!

 This little guy was the main attraction! He was only a few weeks old when we saw him but he weighed in at over 250 pounds! Insane!

His momma was super interested in the trainer that had pumpkins for snacking on. She wasn't much interested in his attempt for a snack. Can I get an "Amen" from my momma friends!?


I hear ya, though, sister. I'm currently obsessed with anything pumpkin. 'Tis the season!


Although, my methods of ingesting pumpkin are far different. I can't condone eating it raw... or whole.


But whatever method works best for you...



Then we had dinner with these two crazy kids at a fabulous wine bar.

More to come on that on fab*bites!



We also got to love on GAR's kitties - Ginger


and Banks (who is a little bit cross-eyed and a whole lot sweet!).

Such a fun weekend! But, of course, I didn't take any pictures of FMG and me or us with MR and KK. Figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx