Bokeh: (from Wikipedia) "the blur, or the aesthetic quality of the blur, in out-of-focus areas of an image, or "the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light..."
The Pioneer Woman had a bokeh assignment last year and is in the process of another this year and Amanda over at Kevin and Amanda did a tutorial on how to make shapes with bokeh (I still can't master it).
I've been waiting since last year for the Christmas tree to go up so that I can play around with the lights - and today the kitties were feeling playful AND cooperative!
Enticing Sachi to be cooperative was as easy as putting the dog out and finally letting her play
with the silver ribbon she's been unrolling all week.
RAWR! The Christmas ribbon eating Turcosauraus strikes again!
Mmmmm. Tastes like chicken. Metallic chicken. Bacon?
Hands down my favorite.
If I hadn't already sent out Christmas cards I'd have used this on the front.
I love love love love love it!
Sassy Sachi. Turcosauraus was wrestling the silver ribbon. It was just too tempting.
She walked off set and said she'd be in her trailer... with the silver ribbon.
The nice thing about reindeer is that they don't complain about being bored.
This one is from downtown the night of the River Parade. First Christmas lights of the season!!!
Double bokeh! Glitter and the tree!
::sigh::
I love it.
Bokeh makes me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx