3/13/11

Practice Make Perfect!

I adore taking pictures... and I (much to the utter delight of FMG) ALWAYS have a camera with me. I know to improve the quality of the pictures I take I need to practice, practice, practice!

When RNR needed portrait/headshot style pictures for an upcoming charity event (more info on that coming later) I was excited to practice portraiture style shots on a ready and willing subject! I think we're both pleased with the results!






I was able to play a little bit with JMR's twins months ago, and Baby LJ more recently and I'm hoping a certain baby girl will make an early debut over Spring Break so I can indulge in some more newborn baby sweetness!  I think it might be time to learn how to actually edit pictures... not just touch them up! Hmmm... summer project?

1 comment:

  1. Did I already ask you...what kind of camera do you have? I am on the search for a D-SLR and maybe one extra lens!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx