5/18/11

A West Coast Wedding

{Are you still there? Are you still checking in with me? I've not abandoned you. Promise!}

FMG and I ran off to San Diego for a family wedding last weekend and it was utterly divine! I took a million and five pictures (of course) while trying not to get in the way of the actual-hired-and-paid-photographer who always seemed to show up just where I was headed. :) Go figure!

This is Amy and Robert... and bear with me through all of these pictures that focus on Amy's incredible dress!



The couple was married in a full mass at an Italian style church in Little Italy. It was cozy and intimate.



The birdcage veil, tiny bow detail on her waist and sweetheart neckline just about did me in.


Robert looked great, too. But I was totally smitten with the bridal styling!





Thank you Miss Videographer for providing the excellent back lighting! It was a wonderful weekend full of family and a georgeous wedding celebration full of love. More pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx