2/14/10

Love!

Valentine's Day is my MOST favorite holiday! (and not just because my sweet brother was born today!)
I even dressed up like a Valentine for Halloween one year. I should track that picture down!

I say "pish posh" to everyone who says its a Hallmark holiday.

I think it is an excellent day to remember all of the people, places, and things that enrich our lives.

For the past 8 years I've religiously sent out Valentine cards to the Loves in my life. My list grew to 45 people this year! I LOVE it! :o)

I panicked when I realized this past Tuesday that I didn't have the time, the materials, or the inspiration to make them this year. But I was determined to not break my tradition. I remembered that CostCo had an option in thier picture Christmas cards to upload your own whole design. Why not use it for Valentines?


The result! I used the blog header as inspiration and voila! My card for this year! I mailed them a little late but mailed nonetheless!
FMG cooked his heart out this weekend, too!
 He broke in the grill and made steak, veggie kebobs and mashed potatoes for dinner Saturday night.


We tried this cute little heart shaped cheese cake from HEB but were very dissapointed.

This morning he treated me to french toast (one of my favorite breakfasts!) and heart shaped eggs.

I'm so glad he's my Valentine!

1 comment:

leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx