6/30/10

play date with roo

Cousin Roo came to play!


He just got back to Texas from Hawaii with his Mom, Kristy.



Brie had a divine time chasing Roo and stealing his beloved frisbee.





"Maybe if I don't look him in the eye, he won't notice I stole his frisbee again."



Roo's only break from the Brie-Monster was when he was in the pool.



Because Roo voluntarily swims. Brie doesn't.



She's great at supervising the swimming.





But she's more of a sit on the step kind of girl.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! She's getting SO big!! Brie, that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow stumbled across your blog and your recipe site. I was laughing out loud reading your cooking directions...love it! I'm also a TX girl so, seeing San Antonio, San Marcos, etc caught my eye. Plus, I am a 5th grade science teacher with cats and love to cook! Kinda odd. Anyway, I'll be adding your site to my "daily reads."

    ReplyDelete

leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx