7/9/10

fried chicken and fireworks

Whats more all-American than fried chicken and fireworks? Hello, perfect Fourth of July! No hot grill, no clean up, and an amazing show!



I share your sentiments, GWR. I share them, exactly.





Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmmm!



We grabbed a great spot for our to-go-picnic and to watch the fire works from.



The sunset was gorgi and dusk settled nicely into dark.



While we waited for "dark-thirty" to come Jojo and I played with shutter speed and glo-sticks.



When that got old, I used the Ferry Boat and dock lights. ADD, much?



Then the fireworks show started. The H E Butt foundation and HEB sponsors the 45 minute show each year. There just isn't anything like it! It feels like a personal show just for you.

















See fab bites for more info on the uh.maze.ing chicken.

2 comments:

  1. nothing goes better with the fourth of july than fried chicken! yum... that looks so good. Great fireworks pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was fun taking them!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx