9/3/10

I See London...

We get many wedding invitations every year. Because of that, we go to lots of weddings. Lots. Like, when FMG asks for a weekend off at work everyone just assumes its for a wedding. Not kidding.

But its not every wedding invitation that comes from the UK! MG, FMG's friend from childhood married AG and we traveled to London for a week of sights sounds and food. And went to a wedding.

We started with some sightseeing:



From the top of a red double decker Hop-On-Hop-Off bus...


With Maggie and Maddie (say that five times fast) who were both on their first London visit.


The Houses of Parliament


...and an iconic red phone booth. I love the crowns on everything!


If Charles becomes King, this theatre will change names!



We saw the London Eye from the bus and knew we'd have to go... FMG and I have been before but the views are phenom - so we went again!

Our bus tickets included a boat ride and since it was drizzly (in London... noooooo) we decided to get on.



And then we hit up the Tower of London. I wish photography was allowed in the crown jewels room. I walked by the case with the crowns in it a million times. Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures as always. So jealous but glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx