11/10/10

Happy Birthday, FMG!

Happy Birthday to this guy... who likes his beer cold and his German food hot...

who always brings up the rear, in college, on a bike tour, or in life...

who's long arms take amazing self portraits...


who tosses the cat in the mornings, because - seriously - she loves it... (no, for real. she has a special meow s that means "toss me across the bed so I can run back at you and do it again")


who is a master canape maker and not afraid to show it...


who is a great furbaby "dad"...


See?


and who still does THIS and scares me to death!



Happy Birthday to the love of my life!!!!



I can't wait to spend a 100 more with you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Francois! I have to say that I L-O-V-E looove the picture of Sachi flying!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note and let me know you stopped by!
xx